Loads of cars... Add me on facebook to check customer feedback.

BMW/Audi/VW/Porsche/Fiat/Ford (started cracking those ECUs last May)/ and a few others.... the most recent cars are

BMW Mini Cooper S - two weeks ago
Ford Fiesta 1.6 Zetec - last week
Vauxhall Combo 1.7dti - two weeks ago
Ford Focus 1.8 zetec for HTEC elite (they have full rolling road setup - i write tunefiles as well as do the remapping)
a few BMW files for HTEC Elite last week also
Citroén Saxo 1.6 VTR Saturday just gone
'scratches head'...
Did a file for my friend's car the other day and didn't charge - 1.9 Seat Toledo VP37 110hp

so yes. i do actually tune cars. i'm not here to make money - i'm not a sponsor.

I do what I do. And I'm enjoying it. Very small - I work from home, I don't have a workshop - most people come to me. Or I meet them at their chosen RR location. Saturday before last I was at another tuning company discussing ideas and comparing standard files with each other after modification... I then went on to Nottingham to do a couple cars.... made my way to Donnington the following day, then was at Leicester teaching a larger tuning company HOW to modify files themselves... a lot of companies pay for their files to be modified - I actually read the .bin file and adjust the data myself. Which is why I can change the data and re-flash the ecu while the car is still here. Making it a personal job.

I can't think of any more recent cars. But a lot of the newer 2009-2011 vehicles I've tune with tuning protection I can get through. Bring me a brand new 'Tricore Protected' ecu and I'll crack it within the day! If its got an eprom/motherboard i'll be able to read and then modify the data (and keep it looking exactly the same).. The checksum usually changes when you make a mod file. But I smugly demonstrated a file modification on a 320i BMW, then corrected the checksum and made it look like nothing had happened to the file.. Not something a lot of tuners can do - but if a diagnostic tool was plugged in, the actual 'math' of the file would look factory.

Thank you for listening.